Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

How did I miss 4th of July??

Alrighty...either I am loosing it or the past month was spent at swim meets...maybe a combination of both! SO, before I get to the swim meet news, I have to post a quick one on 4th July, even though it is August! I swore I posted about 4th of July...clearly losing my mind.

We had our annual 4th of July celebration and Grandpa Will's and Ann's -- What a blast! Ladder golf, hiking, shooting grandpa's handmade pop-gun, home made ice cream and lots and lots of beuno food = so much fun!



LOVED that my GG was able to be there...


Loved seeing Clinter laughing with his pop.....


Loved that we had a Ninja protecting us...


Loved the homemade ice cream tradition...and this year was a mighty tasty batch!


Loved that the boys get soooooo silly after too much sugar...
It was a double dessert kind of a night.
I mean what is 4th of July without s'mores...
and just a little bit of energy?


And a little more silliness...


Loved seeing the moon and sooooo many stars...AMAZING!



Such a special time...loved watching the boys and their sparklers :-)





No comments: