We are here and it was so worth the wait! Finally took some time to do a load of some VERY dirty laundry and decided to share with you why this place is a little slice of heaven here on earth. Even though we are beginning day four I will start with day one...
Let's just say the level of excitement on the way up here was over the top... here are the boys as we crossed the cattle guard and drove into the valley...ya think they were excited???
I am not sure if I was even out of the car before the boys were in the stream and lovin' on the ranch dogs...aahhh Texy we missed you boy!
We got settled and headed on out for the rodeo!!!
Here are the Lost Valley Wranglers coming into the arena! Woot!!
And it just wouldn't be a rodeo without some bareback racing on a mule...
And it wouldn't be a rodeo without a few falls....
Oh, and let's not forget about the boot race in the arena...nothin' like running in your socks in an arena with let's just say "organic" material! Yup, pitched those socks in those garbage!
Gavin won his race! Free milkshake at the fountain "On the House!"
After the rodeo it was back to the cabin and to get ready for dinner...and then back down to the dining hall...check out our workout every day
Finally dinner...."beef it's what's for dinner!!!" here at the ranch. I think I have already gained 10 pounds. Here are my very handsome cowboys.


No comments:
Post a Comment