There is something about the mountain air that just makes you SLEEP...aaahhhhh...Can you believe I actually have to wake the boys in the morning? But after some snuggles everyone is awake enough to head on down for some grub...
And some mighty fine grub it is...This is Jax's first course...
We got to check on the farrier putting on some new shoes...
Cam casually asked him if he ever gets pooped on...really cam??
Then it was time to load up and get on the trail...
Here is Cam and the gang...now those are some good lookin' cowboys. Cameron is truly a natural on the horse. Being his first time on the trail, I am very impressed. He is a great little rider!!
Gavin was in a hurry to get out and RIDE!!
And I got to ride with Clint today...I actually got a bit teary eyed.
So thankful to be on a ride with Clint and well, the view was just AWESOME!!!
Then it was back to the ranch for some more grub and the egg toss!!
Cam and his partner Dylan did great...
Until it cracked...but I guess that is the point. Jax and Gavin's egg pretty much cracked the first toss.
I bet after seeing all that we done so far you would think the day was over....
NOPE far from over! The kids headed out tubing in the afternoon.
Everyone loaded up on the wagon and headed out to the creek...
Then it was back to the ranch to cleaned up for yet some more grub and the square dance!
And if I do say so myself...my boys were looking HANDSOME :-)
This is my favorite night...so fun!
Cameron even got out on the dance floor this year.
Kami, Biff's sister, is on staff this year and Cam adores her.
Now you can see why I need to wake them up in the morning! So much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment