Mother's Day was absolutely perfect! I was up at 6 a.m...starting my day. Clint said it is against my DNA to sleep in. I think he is right!
The boys and Clint gave me a bunch of goodies, including a Mother's Day project from Cameron where he had to fill in the blanks about me. Here are some of his responses:
"My mom is 68 years old." (he said he couldn't remember my age and that sounded good!), "My mom loves it when we clean up, especially the couch pillows." "My mom loves to wear her marrying dress." " My mom's favorite thing to do is to go grocery shopping and that is not MY kind of thing." It was very cute.
Jax wrote me a poem. Here is part of it... it is titled "I am From..."
I am from a family of five
With a Mom as beautiful as an orchid ( boy, love that part :-)
A Dad as great as a father as a lion
Gavin as fun to play with as two grizzly bear cubs
Cameron a five-year-old brother as tough as a raging bull ( hum, is that compliment??)
I am from a great life
With the greatest things in it
They are so great nothing can beat them
I have such a great place that I live
And I will live on it my entire life.
Gavin made me a beautiful toothbrush (due to my dental assistant job:-) made out of clay that can also be a magnet! How thoughtful G!
I had a great day of shopping with granny! I thought the day could not get any better until I received a "text" from Cameron with a picture of his FIRST tooth missing!!!! We will certainly remember the day! :-)To top it off Papa Rob and Shar Shar hosted an AMAZING BBQ...so yummy! Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment