It FINALLY happened....
Cameron decided today he was going to ride his bike...
and....look at him go! Woot!
Not a minute too soon. I mean he was starting first grade and I guess it was time.
Cameron was so excited start first Grade and Gavin was ready to be the big man on campus....5th grade!
A quick picture...Had to bribe them for this one.
Off to school they went...aaaahhhh
And Mr. Jax....CAMPUS MIDDLE SCHOOL
and a tear rolls down my cheek. If they could only stay little...
And I had to bribe him as well for this pic...
Well...I am true to my word...here is the bribe. I am completely weak and caved.
The boys saved their money and I let them buy a LIZARD!
He looks very cute right know, but this bearded dragon should grow to be about 2 feet!
I will be sure to post pictures of this creature as he grows.
The boys are so thrilled...and me, well, I am going for mom of the year.


No comments:
Post a Comment