October was a busy month! Lots happened...
My Jax turned "12"! He invited a few friends to a movie and them came back the house for cake...
October was also an early birthday present for mom....
Girls weekend with Shar Shar and Lizz at Lost Valley!
First ride! Sharon and Lizz are hooked!
It was absolutely beautiful. A perfect snow dusting on the ground, but warm and sunny!
The Halloween party at the ranch was a so fun! The theme was "Hollywood." I went as Brittney Spears (we look so much alike..it really is uncanny), Sharon was Shirley Temple and Lizz was Olivia Newton John.
Girls all dressed up for the square dance...
Then it was back to the "Will Ranch" to celebrate Halloween!!
Cam...the Ice Ninja
Gavin...the zombie football player
who decided the mask was too uncomfortable, so he sported some fake glasses instead...
I think he looks rather cute with those fancy specs
Jax...the werewolf
Oh, and I had to include some swim team pictures...
IT IS SWIM MEET TIME!!!
Here is Cam with two of his swim buddies, Matthew and Reece
Jax with Connor
Loving their new team...DSA, Denver Swim Academy.
Did I tell you that Missy Franklin swims at their pool??? :-)
Just realized I need to get some swim pictures of Gavin in here!! He avoids the camera..ggrrr...



No comments:
Post a Comment