Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cam's Ridin' like a Pro!
















Well, Lost Valley is right around the corner and Mr. Foster has made an exception for Cameron to ride with the big kids this year. (Technically, you must be 6 to ride on the trails).
Before I allow Cam to ride off into the wild blue yonder without me, I wanted to make sure he was comfortable riding by himself and around horses.
Well, he was a NATURAL! He has absolutely no fear (which might be a bad thing) about working around or riding horses. He is definitely his mama's boy! He loved every minute he was at the barn...grooming, tacking up, riding and feeding the horses treats.
We will definitely be taking a few more lessons before allowing him to do barrels and loping -which he was asking his instructor to do on the first day! But he did so great. I was so proud!

No comments: