August 2010: Cameron, my sweet boy, started kindergarten! Yup, there were some tears from Mom as I lay in bed, not able to see him get on the bus...or I should say FOLLOW the bus to know he got where he needed to be. Thank goodness his older brothers Gavin now a 4th grader and the big man on campus, Jackson, the 5th grader took good care of him!
October 2010: October was a big month! Jackson turned 11! Holy smokes..how did that happen? And Cameron made the year-round swim team at age 5! He had his first ever Greenwood Tiger Shark swim meet. Here is video of his back stroke. He swam well...and against 8 year olds! And we can't forget Halloween! Jackson was Shaggy from Scooby Doo, Gavin was a woopy cushion and cam was a T-rex!
November 2010: Happy 6th Birthday Cameron, and happy birthday Mommy and Daddy! I went out to dinner for the first time since my accident. So nice to be out! Cabin fever is setting in! By Thanksgiving I was really feeling a lot better. Yeah!
December 2010: Ski season has begun...Mom stayed toasty at home. Christmas was a blast... and the best Christmas present ever...GG is here FOREVER!!! Welcome to Colorado GG
February 2011: Well, January 2011 was very uneventful, but we made up for it in February!Courtney had her hip surgery and on the day she came home from the hospital, Jackson went in for an emergency appendectomy! We Will's just like to keep it exciting around here! The picture of me on the bed was Clint being funny...he put every control device we have on the bed and said I maybe down, but I am still in charge:-) Silly! But this is how I have spent my days with the computer on my belly!
Well, I think that is about it...except for our other exciting news! Be sure to visit "Our Splash of Pink" at the top of the home page and also the "A Splash of Pink" link on the side bar. Hope everyone is well!


No comments:
Post a Comment