Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Early Mother's Day Gifts!

Happy Mother's Day to Me!....My new washer and dryer arrived yesterday!! Aren't they AWESOME?!!



On Thursday my dryer decided to stop working. This was an EMERGENCY situation!! If I don't do a load of laundry per day, it gets U-G-L-Y! This is what happens...and the laundry shoot goes up to the second story...packed full overflowing...




So guess what I did all day yesterday? But boy, I think I am in LOVE with my new machines. So nice...so quiet..and I got the EXTRA large capacity, high efficiency one. I can now do one load, which was two loads before ( did that make sense?). We are just saving money all around! Less energy, less water, less laundry detergent, less time....catch on to how I am justifying the $$$$ :-)

In addition to my awesome, new, high efficiency, high cost machines...I got another early Mother's Day gift. I found this in Jackson's homework. This was part of his TFK assignment (Time magazine for Kids). I guess it was Women History Month and he had to write about another woman he thought should be highlighted and why. This is what he wrote:-) (Double click to enlarge.)




Gosh, I am one lucky Mom! And it is not even Mother's Day yet!

No comments: