

So far the swim season has been so much fun and so exciting. In our first summer dual meet, Jax broke a club record in the 100 IM! He beat the record by more than a second. It was so great to watch him. They announced Jackson's new record over the loud speaker and put his name on the record board. Since then, he has beaten his own time by 3 seconds! They are waiting to change the board because he keeps breaking it! He is also 3/10 of second off of beating the 100 freestyle record and 7/10 of a second off the 50 backstroke! Go Jackson! I posted a picture of his name on the board.
Mr. G-love is certainly holding his own swimming with the "big" kids. He is definitely giving Jackson a run for his money and can't wait to break Jackson's records next year. Now... now ...brotherly love please :-) Humm...there is no competition in this house! Although, it is all in good team spirit. It is very funny when I have both of them on the blocks ready to race. All I can scream is "Go boys!" The boys also have a heck of relay team. Both Jackson and Gavin have been on the "A" relay team and are a two seconds of the record....from over ten years ago! They are hoping to break it!
Cameron has taken off! I am not sure what has gotten into him but he has been so dedicated to swimming and will not even miss a practice! I can't wait to post some video of him swimming. Last week he took of 14 1/2 seconds on his breast stroke and the week before 11 seconds on his backstroke! Way to go Cameron! Our swim club passes out "speeding tickets" if you cut a HUGE amount time from your seed time. It is so neat to see him with his ribbons and speeding tickets! I just love the picture of Jax and Gavin with Cameron in the heating area waiting for his race. They are all so supportive of one another. Such good boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment