


Clint and I celebrated our 12 year wedding anniversary on June 7. Hard to believe 12 years have gone by... I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband, best friend...and handyman...well, o.k. scratch the third one. Two out of three isn't bad! I love ya Clint :-)
We were without the kiddos for a whole 24 hrs and it was WONDERFUL! -- I love me boys...but so nice to catch up with Clint without anyone interrupting.
We strayed away from our traditional Morton's dinner. We simplified and went to Bone Fish --my favorite these days. It was great. Although I love the Shrimp Alexander at Morton's...Bang Bang Shrimp at Bone Fish is pretty tasty ~
The next day we both got to exercise and actually READ the paper...oh, the little things in life :-) It was so nice. Thanks for taking the boys Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment