









I can't believe Jackson is 9. Clint and I are so proud of Jackson and the individual he is becoming...
I asked Jackson a while ago what he would like to do for his birthday. He replied, " Instead of getting birthday presents, I want to raise money for dogs like Sadie." And that is exactly what he did. Jackson raised $500 for New Hope Cattle Dog Rescue. We are very proud of his dedication to do this.
Jackson also opted not to have a birthday party. He wanted to go back to Lost Valley. We are planning to go with the Simpson family at the end of October. We are excited to get back to the ranch :-)
We celebrated on his actual birthday with a family dinner at Benihana. It was a hit, as the boys watch all the fast cooking on the table. Cameron was yelling " You are a great cooker Benihana!"
No comments:
Post a Comment