Well, I am finally getting around to starting a new Blog. We headed up to Keystone with the boys for a much needed family weekend in the beginning of July. I can't express how wonderful it was to be in the mountains away from all of our stress at home.
We had a blast on the paddle boats, riding the gondola, swimming and exploring. The boys were smiling from ear-to-ear the entire time. O.K...maybe not the entire time...we always have the occasional sibling spat here and there. But overall it was an amazing weekend.
As our family was thrown full force into a horrible situation, it is amazing how different ones outlook on life can be if you stop and take a look at what you have. It is amazing how life can change in an instant. It is amazing how much joy three little boys can bring to your life. It is amazing how much love we have in this family...I am just so very thankful for my family. I love them so much. I am a very lucky Mommy ( and wife :-))
No comments:
Post a Comment