Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Chicago Trip











I headed to Chicago this past weekend kidless! I told my Mom that it felt as though it did when I was young. (I would go visit my grandparents every summer.) It was so nice to visit with my little GG and Papa Luka. I got to see their beautiful house and spend some nice quiet time catching up.

While I was there, I also got to see my aunt Kim, Frank, Kellen, Evan and Kaitlyn. They live about a mile from my grandparents. I also got to see their new house and Kaitlyn let me ride her horse Shamrock. I was in HEAVEN! I even took a riding lesson while I was there...Yikes I am getting old. I was SO sore!

And I can't forget that I picked up Miss Lucy Belle while I was there (She slept by my leg as I drove the entire way). GG and I drove 6 hours round trip to pick her up...and those of you who know GG... we did not run out of things to talk about during the drive. It was great!

No comments: