






Well, I am very behind on the Blog... It is February and I am just now "reporting" on our October activities -- My mom is still asking me for Thanksgiving and Christmas photos and I realized I did not post the rest of October!
Halloween was great for Jax and Cam -- poor Gavin had a fever and did not go trick-or-treating. Bless his heart. But his brothers looked out for him and LOADED up on the candy for him. What good brothers....or was it the motivation of extra candy? Well, lets just say it was out of the goodness of their hearts :-)
I also, included pictures of the October Blizzard! What fun snow is...The boys love it! We have a great hill in our backyard...and the terrace adds extra fun when the snow piles up so deep it is just one big steep hill!
One last October thing to share...a little dance video of Gavin and Cam dancing to Hannah Montana's "Hoedown." Cam had a little obsession for a while. Actually, her music is a bit catchy
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment