Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Jax Man is 8!!!!!!!!











I can't believe Jackson is 8 years old already! I am a little late posting these pictures because Mom and Jax caught the flu and had to postpone his BIG day a bit.

On Jackson's actual birthday, Granny and Papa Bill, Papa Rob and Shar Shar and the family went to the Trail Dust Steak House. We had a great time watching the boys slide down the HUGE slide. Papa Bill even went down! Not sure who had more fun...the boys or Papa Bill.

For Jax's birthday party he had a couple of his close friends over to watch Star Wars. The kids had pizza, popcorn and ate their way through candy and junk the entire night. Jax's little girlfriend Talia (yup, he informed me they are boyfriend and girlfriend...YIKES!!! Although he did say that he has other girls waiting just in case it does not work out...so it must not be too serious! LOL!) spent the night as a special treat. His first official sleep over and the last one with one of the opposite sex :-) Completely innocent....they ARE very good friends. But I would like to keep it that way for a while.

He had a great birthday. I just can't believe he is eight already!!!

No comments: