Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ahhhhhh.Summer. Love it!

I can't believe it is June already...fire up the BBQ ...and get ready for swim meets every weekend!
And time for weddings...Biff and Hannah from Lost Valley Ranch tied the knot ( it was actually at the end of May, but a bit busy for the Blog). What a special day and we were so honored to be a part of it...
Some how this picture does not surprise me...he tried so hard to let Biff have his day with Hannah...(but I must admit, I LOVE this picture).

Perfect day for a wedding....
  How is it that as soon as they get back from their honeymoon they call us!!! Truly, special people...and we love them:-)

We had them over for some good grub and fun laughs!
And summer....dancin' on the back patio while playing some ladder golf...doesn't get much better. Check out Cam's dancing video below...Humm...interesting Cam.

No comments: