Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cameron & Gavin's Tooth Extraction

Sorry for the late post -- Cameron has a Mother's Day tradition of loosing a tooth on "MY DAY!" I am not sure what it is about loosing a tooth, but it never seems to "loose" its excitement!




This little tooth had been a stubborn one! And it has been a process. Gavin, the future dentist, worked on it a few weeks ago...oh, and a side note, this video is NOT for the squeamish!





Then Dad and Gain had another go...and this tooth HAD "to go!" WAY to much drama at meal time!


And FINALLY, the stubborn bugger came out as soon as I turned off the camera! I am not sure what was cooler, watching all the blood in the sink after swishing warm, salt water in his mouth (just as I did when I was a kid...is there a purpose to that? Prevent infection? I will have to look that one up and chalk it up as an old wives tale.) or waking up at the crack of dawn to check his tooth fairy pillow for his earnings!




He was very happy. He got "three, one dollar bills" and so cool...some fairy dust from her wings got in his water glass and dyed the water blue!

No comments: