Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Better Late than Never - First Day of School





O.K. I promised my Mom I would update the Blog...It is a snowy, cold day and all the kids are at school....coffee, quiet...and short lived. The school called and Cam is not feeling well. Perfect example of why the Blog never gets done.

Well, I think Cam was pulling a fast one on his teachers because he was just dancing to Hannah Montana's Hoedown Throwdown on his Zune (That is another problem we will have to address...although I have to admit it is kind of a catchy tune:-)

Well, to back up a bit. The boys are off to a great school year! Jax is in 4th grade and Gavin in 3rd. Cameron will start Kindergarten next year and can't wait!

The boys seem to be in the groove and doing fantastic. Gavin did his first book report and made an awesome diorama as his project. He is so creative - not sure where he gets that from. Cam and I went to hear his book report presentation -- he did a great job. One of those "Mommy" moments where I was so thankful I could be there to see it :-)

Jax is in 4th grade and always baffles me with his mind. Although doing 5th grade math and expected to read a 200 page book each week and report on it...he approaches everything so positively and does not seem to care that he has a lot of homework. I can honestly say that I am no longer able to do his math...that is Clint's job...when he can figure it out:-)
Both boys ran for Student Council and won! We are proud of them. We think it is great that they see themselves as leaders and want to help their school --very neat.

Cammer Jammer is loving pre-school...but counting the days when he will be in kindergarten. He is very motivated to read and is doing really well. I can't believe he will be five soon. Time is flying!

Here are some photos of their first day of school at the bus stop.

No comments: