Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas 2008
























































Santa was VERY good to the boys...although he must not have gotten my short list of 2K diamond stud earrings :-)

We had a wonderful Christmas. We even made it to church Christmas eve which was such a nice way to remember what Christmas is truly about. All of our Colorado family joined us including Aunt Louise who flew in from California.
We ate, ate and ate...I think I am still full from the enormous amount of food we consumed! The boys were all smiles as they waited the LONG anticipation of Christmas morning. Cameron walked down and saw all the presents under the tree and said "Oh, my gosh...I just can't believe this is happening. This is so totally awesome!"

The highlights were definitely the Wii fit and games, plasma car and papa Rob got the boys a unicycle. Grandpa Will got Cam a stuffed snake about 6 feet long that is a permanent resident of our family room. He just loves it--I figured it makes a nice accent pillow...matches our couch nicely.

No comments: